Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Jewerly with a Turtleneck Sweater or Not?

Most girls love jewerly.
Ahhh.... It can make all the difference on an outfit. And like I have said before, this is that time of the year when nothing we wear is too extravagant. 
I think that some of us would agree that shoes and jewerly make the outfit.
I have found myself taking risks with jewerly recently. I have gone from a minimal  look to "look at me!"
Some days when I am just wearing jeans and a sweater, I like to wear something loud but classy, and very little make-up. Just so that my necklace or earrings are the focus.
When wearing turtlenecks, I go for the earrings. Not too big, not to small, just catchy. I have seen how some people manage to make a necklace look great over a turtleneck sweater, but I have never been able to pull it off. 
What kind of neck jewerly would you wear over a turtleneck?
I know that pearls are never wrong with any outfit. Would you go with one long strand? Double strand? And yes, we are still talking about the over the turtleneck jewerly look.
Please, let me know what you think.
I have attached some pictures of pieces that go with different necklines, please take a look and share your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by! 











No comments:

Post a Comment