Sunday, June 19, 2016

Mixing Bright Colors
















Is hot pink and orange too much of a mix?

Orange is one of my favorite colors because it really brings out my naturally tanned complexion.
But mixing it with hot pink? Not something I have tried before because I used to play it more on the safe side.
However, lately, I have found myself wanting to take more risks while still looking stylish and avoiding messy.

So, when this contest with Bloglovin' and  H&M came up, I thought I would risk it with the outfit above. A little bit of my style and a little bit of a change. 
I love H&M because I can keep up with trends at a reasonable price while getting good quality items. And when they opened their first ever store in Denver, Colorado in 2011, I had to request the day off of work and be one of the first in line at the 16th Street Mall downtown.
That is when I got this hot pink skirt, which I love and it is one of my favorites!
Not to leave out the countless jeans, sweaters, and leather pants I have gotten there!
This outfit is so much fun! I had a good laugh with my photographer husband doing the shoot, too.
And to be fair, if you have ever watched HBO's "Girls", I was going for a little bit of Shoshanna's look. 

What do you think of the above combination? Is it a do or is it a don't?!

Please share your thoughts!

Much love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment