Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Almost Autumn



This has definitely been an interesting year!
I am pretty sure I had COVID-19 and my doctor is 99% positive I had it, too.
Since early April, I have had symptoms on and off that will just not go away. Symptoms include headaches, nausea, extreme fatigue, body aches, inability to taste food, fever and pressure in the chest that goes through the back.
I am lucky because I have not had any trouble breathing like some other people do, but having these symptoms return right when I start feeling back to normal does not help.
We are struggling with that and so many other things right now making every day a challenge. 
Throughout all this, I find comfort in my favorite things or what I call my addictions, the things that make me happy or bring me joy.
My addicitons are the fall season, books, fishnets, chocolate, candles, the mountains, crystals, my son, my pets, my husband, not necessarily in that order.

How are you doing amid COVID-19? 
What comforts you? I would really like to know.

Much love and many blessings!

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment