Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Levi’s 501













Is it me or have Levi’s 501 changed?
Two weeks ago, I had this obsession of finding a nice, vintage pair of Levi’s 501 to wear with my Metallica shirt when we go to see them play. What’s more American than that?
I remember getting the 32” long when I was in high school, so I was specifically looking for that length in a faded shade.

We went to the store and I was told they do not even make them that long, only to 30”.... Why?!
I decide to try those anyway and the fit is definitely not the same!
I asked my husband if Levi’s have changed or my body has. My bathing suit from when I was 17 years old still fits, so going from a size 0 to a size 2 in 20 years can not have changed the way the jeans fit if they make them the same, right?

So my body has definitely changed. Maybe I should try and find a vintage pair, like I originally wanted to, at a consignment shop or online somewhere and get the ‘old’ fit I am looking for. We will see if I can and if so, we will see how that goes.
I still love Levi's and my body, so it's all good!

What do you guys think? Any thoughts on Levi’s you’d like to share?
I would love to know!

Much love,

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment