Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy New Year! ***Sales Alert***


Free Press - Nordstrom Rack

Free Press - Nordstrom Rack

Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

H&M

Happy Socks- Nordstrom Rack



It's a new year and winter clearance sales are on everywhere!
Where do I start?!


  • Nordstrom Rack
If you like Nordstrom Rack, you probably know that now is the time to go back because some of the stuff you liked a few months ago are now in the clearance racks.

Last year, I fell in love with a pair of St. John pants at Nordstrom Rack that were originally $575 and were marked down to $189. When I got to the register, I almost fainted when they told me they were only $0.01! Yes, I only had to pay one penny. 
They explained to me that when they scan items for a penny, they send them to a place in UT where they are sold, but if you find something in the store for that price, you can purchase it. 


  • Zara
I did some wallet damage here. So many things I love, but I just purchased what I couldn’t do without. Those above are what I settled for. Tough decision, though!


  • H&M 
Another favorite of mine, so my husband got me a gift card as part of my Christmas present, so I could go crazy here. I think it would be fair to say that Zara and H&M are at the same level, but I have to say, I was extremely disappointed to not find anything to spend my card on. I finally settled for a pair of pink pants (shown above) and two pairs of socks. You should still check it out, they have 80% on a lot of stuff right now!

If you do most of your shopping online and you like designer goods, remember to check out The Real Real. They have gently worn designer clothes at amazing prices. Click on my link here to get $25 credit towards your purchase for signing up.

Please tell me about your shopping adventures and any treasures you find!

Much love,

Kate



***Photos are by the retailers attached to them.





No comments:

Post a Comment