Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fashion Week

Stuart Weitzman         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Public Desire

Franco Sarto


























Sock boots are trending this season. My favorite way to wear them is with shirt dresses and skirts, I do not always follow trends unless they fit my style.
I am particularly excited about this one because I can go from casual to business to partying, unlike the over-the-knees, which I love, but I do not feel are appropriate for the office.
Not appropriate unless we work in a cubicle for a fashion magazine or a style branch of some kind,  of course. Or better yet, a designer.
I love the red ones above, red is the it color this season, and my favorite. I would definitely wear those to the Beaufille NYFW show!

Do you love the trend? What are your thoughts?

Much love,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment