Sunday, August 20, 2017

Really... The Real Real



Brother Vellies Kaya Shearling Pumps

Chanel Sweater

Gucci Coat
                                                                                                                                                                    If you are like me, you are always looking for good rices online. When I came across The RealReal I was not sure if some of the things listed there were genuine, but they are!

Fashion comes and goes, but style is yours. I was a single mom for a long time and I did my best to stay true to my style while not overspending. I did not know about this place. Then I got married, but we are on a budget, and The RealReal came along. Now I can mix my vintage items with some loved pieces by my favorite designers!

At The RealReal, everything is at your reach!
Check them out at bit.ly/2vkgNDh and sign up for a $25 credit towards your first purchase. 
Another cool thing about them is that you can consign designer items you no longer wear. Very easy to do!

Much love,

Kate
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment