Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rockin' Jewerly - Boho Betty

                                                                             

                                                           



                                                      

                                                                           



Hello my friends!

It has been a while, I apologize. I have been dealing with some health issues, a new job, and some classes I am taking.
How have you all been? NYFW is almost over... Bummer. Have you been watching? What is the most exciting thing for you about Fashion Week?

So, I just learned about this relatively new shop called Boho Betty and I would like to share with you a few of the pieces I have purchased from them, which you can see above.
First off, and this is almost my favorite part, FREE SHIPPING!! No minimum needed. Isn't that wonderful?! And fast, too.

When my package first arrived, I loved the wrapping so much, I was afraid to open it. Each piece was individually wrapped and as you can see, they come in their own little bag to store them safely.

These pieces are different in the sense that they are beautifully crafted and eye-catching without being too flashy. They can be worn casually and not so casually.

Please check it out at http://boho-betty-2.myshopify.com?rfsn=297018.dfae00 and use my code
STYLISHLUCKYCHARM to get 20% off your entire purchase.

Much love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment